http://telexads.com/ad/8HKoL2y7R2GVosa7clEPwA-AD

Saturday 14 December 2013

A DU'A FOR YOU

 O ﺂللَّــہ   I beg  Thee to grant me perfection of wudhoo and perfection of swalaah, perfection of Thy pleasure (towards me) and Thy forgiveness.

O ﺂللَّــہ    give me my record of deeds in my right hand.

O ﺂللَّــہ   grant me a shining face on the day when righteous persons will have shining faces.

O ﺂللَّــہ   cover me with Thy Mercy and save me from Thy chastisement.

O ﺂللَّــہ   keep my feet firm on the Day when feet will begin to waver.
O  ﺂللَّــہ
We are totally dependent on Thee for guidance and protection we beg Thee please guide us forgive us and protect the Imaan lives property akhlaaq a'amaal and belongings of the Ummah of Beloved Nabi
 صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

 O OUR BELOVEd ALLAH, we seek YOUR forgiveness for those deeds which we planned to do for YOUR sake only but due to other interests, we did not fulfill them ...

... O OUR MOST FORGIVING ALLAH, please forgive YOUR repentant servants for all our sins, bless us, protect us, guide us on Siraatul Mustaqeem and accept this du'aa of ours,  آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ
 صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
 صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
 صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
Subhaanarabbika Rabbil Izzati Amma Yassifoon Wassalaamun Alal Mursaleen Walhumdulillahir Rabbil Aalameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://telexads.com/ad/8HKoL2y7R2GVosa7clEPwA-AD